This is the project wiki site for the EU project VISCED:
- Virtual School and College Education for Teenagers and Young Adults
part-funded by the Lifelong Learning Programme.
For the VISCED Newsletter and web site see http://www.virtualschoolsandcolleges.info
5 September 2011
A supplementary small tender was awarded to Gabriela Di Laccio to check for virtual schools and colleges across the Lusophone world apart from Brazil and Portugal.
We thank all tenderers for their professional responses.
26 August 2011
By the tender deadline several tenders have been received for studies on Brazil. These have been checked for compliance with requirements and it is clear that there is more than one qualifying tender of sufficient competence. These will be put to the bid panel, for decision on 31 August 2011.
19 August 2011
Invitation to Tender released for two small studies on Brazil - see http://visced.referata.com/wiki/Study_on_Brazil - deadline 26 August 2011.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT MATERIAL ONLY
- Overview - Part C
- Partners (10) - Part A
- Work packages
- Staffing/Technical Capacity - Part D
- Award Criteria - Part E
Links to wikis relevant to VISCED:
- VISCED overwiki - this one
- VISCED content wiki - currently at http://www.virtualcampuses.eu/index.php/Main_Page
- VISCED backup wiki - http://virtual-learning.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page
- underwiki (private) - http://underwiki.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page (authorised VISCED and related editors only)
Related funded projects and developmental work:
- For material on virtual universities (and virtual campuses in universities and colleges) (formerly part-funded by LLP) see the Re.Vica wiki
- For material on OER see the UNESCO OER wiki and WikiEducator
- For material on "Learner Use of OER (and online resources) for learning" (HEA-JISC funded May-June 2011) see http://luoerl.referata.com/wiki/LUOERL
- For material on "Policies for OER Uptake" (POERUP) see http://poerup.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page (to be funded under LLP KA3 ICT from 1 November 2011)
With effect from 1 June this wiki will be updated to reflect the actual state of the VISCED workplan not the bid submitted. Due to a late announcement of funding the project start date of 1 January 2011 is somewhat later than other KA3 projects - and due to further delays on financial approval and grant payment, the effective date of sustained full-time work by all partners is 1 June 2011.
Editors of and readers of material on Virtual Schools and Colleges - now click HERE!